Guided by Ann Vucic
Depart on our overnight flights to Europe. Meals and drinks will be served aloft.
We arrive this afternoon in the beautiful walled city of Dubrovnik, where we will proceed to our hotel for dinner and overnight. (D)
This morning we will enjoy a guided tour of the old city of Dubrovnik including Mass in St. Blaise Church. The afternoon is free to explore more parts of this city on your own. Later, we will drive to Medjugorje. Dinner will be waiting for us upon our arrival at our pansion. (B/D)
- On our first full day in Medjugorje, Ann will provide you with a comprehensive orientation about Medjugorje and the apparitions, and you will be a given a brief tour of the area, so that you are familiar with everything.
- We will have two meals each day at our pansion (breakfast every morning, and either lunch or dinner, depending on the events scheduled that day). There are many restaurants in Medjugorje for people who may wish to have a third meal each day.
- Many of the activities will be subject to availability and weather. You will always have the option of participating in group activities or spending time by yourself. These activities include:
- Attending the Holy Mass in English every day at St. James church (usually at 10:00 am), with English speaking pilgrims from throughout the world.
- Participating in the international program of prayer each evening, which includes the Rosary, Sacrament of Reconciliation, international Mass for all pilgrims, prayers for healing, and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Climbing Apparition Hill, site where Our Lady first appeared to the visionaries.
- Climbing Cross Mountain; praying the Stations of the Cross as we ascend to the summit.
- Visiting the Cenacolo Community, where young people with various addictions will share their testimonies about how they found freedom and a new life through prayer, work, and the Sacraments.
- Hearing talks by visionaries, priests and other locals, when possible.
- Free time for shopping, so that you can bring back a piece of Medjugorje to your loved ones at home, and private reflection.
Depart Medjugorje and transfer to the airport in Sarajevo very early this morning after a wonderful pilgrimage with Our Lady!
- Daily Mass at holy sites
- Economy airfare from Charlotte to Dubrovnik and from Sarajevo to Charlotte on Lufthansa
- 7 nights accommodations, including taxes and service charges
- Pilgrimage Director (Ann Vucic) from arrival to departure
- Local guide in Medjugorje; deluxe motor coach transportation to and from Medjugorje and holy sites
- Breakfast and dinner per itinerary
Please note: Air taxes/fuel surcharges and gratuities are subject to change and will be updated on the final invoice. The final invoice will be emailed to you approximately 3 months prior to departure.
You can view more testimonials here.