Pilgrimage to Medjugorje - September 6, 2021
8 Days in Medjugorje
Medjugorje is not just a pilgrimage, it’s an immersion experience into a rhythm of prayer in a setting steeped in the Lord’s peace. Many have said it is the closest to heaven on earth they have experienced.
Pilgrims on this grace-filled pilgrimage will enjoy the guidance and leadership of Ann Vucic, early witness to the Medjugorje apparitions.
Medjugorje Pilgrimage Itinerary
Depart Chicago on our overnight flight to Sarajevo. Meals served on flight.
Upon arrival in Sarajevo, we will travel to Medjugorje. Dinner will be waiting for us upon our arrival at our pansion.
On our first full day in Medjugorje, Ann will provide you with a comprehensive orientation about Medjugorje and the apparitions, and you will be a given a brief tour of the area, so that you are familiar with everything.
We will have two meals each day at our pansion (breakfast every morning, and either lunch or dinner, depending on the events scheduled that day). There are many restaurants in Medjugorje for people who may wish to have a third meal each day.
Many of the activities will be subject to availability and weather. You will always have the option of participating in group activities or spending time by yourself. These activities include:
- Attending the Holy Mass in English every day at St. James church (usually at 10:00 am), with English speaking pilgrims from throughout the world.
- Participating in the international program of prayer each evening, which includes the Rosary, Sacrament of Reconciliation, international Mass for all pilgrims, prayers for healing, and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Climbing Apparition Hill, site where Our Lady first appeared to the visionaries.
- Climbing Cross Mountain; praying the Stations of the Cross as we ascend to the summit.
- Visiting the Cenacolo Community, where young people with various addictions will share their testimonies about how they found freedom and a new life through prayer, work, and the Sacraments.
- Hearing talks by visionaries, priests and other locals, when possible.
- Free time for shopping, so that you can bring back a piece of Medjugorje to your loved ones at home, and private reflection.
Depart Medjugorje in the morning after a wonderful pilgrimage with Our Lady!
- Please note that all rates and services are subject to availability and confirmation. We cannot be responsible for any increase in these rates or changes in services or flight and land arrangements in the event that government regulations change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.