Pilgrimage to Medjugorje - November 7, 2019
Retreat with Fr. Zlatko Sudac
Pilgrims on this combined pilgrimage-retreat will enjoy the guidance and leadership of Ann Vucic, early witness to the Medjugorje apparitions. Born just two miles away from Medjugorje, Ann’s family immigrated to the United States when she was two years old. They returned to their homeland to visit relatives in 1981, and were there when the Blessed Mother began appearing to six children in Medjugorje. Hearing of the apparitions, Ann and her family rushed to the site, where Ann became an early witness to the appearances. Her life forever changed, she is now dedicated to sharing the story of Medjugorje and encouraging others to grow in love for Our Lady and her Son.
Medjugorje Pilgrimage Itinerary
Flight from Edmonton to Sarajevo. Meals served on flight.
Upon arrival in Sarajevo, we will drive to Medjugorje. Dinner will be waiting for us upon our arrival at our pansion.
- On our first full day in Medjugorje, Ann will provide you with a comprehensive orientation about Medjugorje and the apparitions, and you will be a given a brief tour of the area, so that you are familiar with everything.
- We will have two meals each day at our pansion (breakfast every morning, and either lunch or dinner, depending on the events scheduled that day). There are many restaurants in Medjugorje for people who may wish to have a third meal each day.
- We will be able to attend the Holy Mass in English every day at St. James church (usually at 10:00 am), with English speaking pilgrims from throughout the world.
- We will be able to participate in the international program of prayer each evening, which includes the rosary, the availability of the Sacrament of Reconciliation, the international Mass for all pilgrims, prayers for healing and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- We will climb Apparition Hill, site where Our Lady first appeared to the visionaries.
- You will have the option of climbing Cross Mountain, praying the Stations of the Cross as we ascend to the summit.
- We will visit the Cenacolo Community, where young people with various addictions will share their testimonies about how they found freedom and a new life through prayer, work, and the Sacraments.
- We will hear talks by visionaries when possible.
- We will hear talks by Medjugorje priests and other locals, when possible.
- There will be plenty of time for shopping as well, so that you can bring back a piece of Medjugorje to your loved ones at home.
- Many of these activities will be subject to availability and weather. You will always have the option of participating in group activities or spending time by yourself.
Many of these activities will be subject to availability and weather. You will always have the option of participating in group activities or spending time by yourself.
After Mass, depart from Medjugorje, for the 6-7 hour drive to Krk Island. We will stop for lunch somewhere on the drive, and then arrive at the hotel in the afternoon.
Morning and afternoon are free to explore the island on your own. Retreat with Fr. Sudac begins at 5:00 pm, with introductory talk and Holy Mass, followed by dinner.
Talks by Fr. Sudac, healing and deliverance prayers, Holy Mass. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Morning session with Fr. Sudac, followed by Holy Mass. Retreat concludes with lunch. After lunch, drive 2-3 hours to Zagreb, check into hotel for overnight in Zagreb. Explore Zagreb’s Upper Town. Dinner will be out on your own.
Departure for home, taking home wonderful memories of your journey with Our Lady in Medjugorje and retreat Fr. Zlatko Sudac.
- Roundtrip economy class airfare from Edmonton on Air Canada/ Lufthansa/Austria Airlines
- 6 nights accommodation in Medjugorje
- 3 nights accommodation on Krk Island at the Hotel Malin
- 1 night accommodation in Zagreb
- Retreat on Krk Island with Fr. Zlatko Sudac
- Ann Vucic as Pilgrimage Director
- Guide in Krk and Zagreb
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner per brochure itinerary
- Arrival and departure transfers by private motor coach to and from Medjugorje, Krk Island, and Zagreb