Pilgrimage to Medjugorje - October 17, 2022
Led by Ann Vucic | Including a Day in Dubrovnik
Pilgrims on this grace-filled pilgrimage will enjoy the guidance and leadership of Ann Vucic, early witness to the Medjugorje apparitions. Born just two miles away from Medjugorje, Ann’s family immigrated to the United States when she was two years old. They returned to their homeland to visit relatives in 1981 and were there when the Blessed Mother began appearing to the children. Hearing of the apparitions, Ann and her family rushed to the site, where she became an eyewitness to the earliest appearances. Her life forever changed, she is now dedicated to sharing the story of Medjugorje and encouraging others to grow in love for Our Lady and her Son.
Medjugorje Pilgrimage Itinerary
Flight from Charlotte to Dubrovnik. Meals served aloft.
We arrive this afternoon in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, where we will proceed to our hotel for dinner and overnight. (D)
The morning is free to explore the old city of Dubrovnik. After Mass in St. Blaise Church we will drive to Medjugorje. Dinner will be waiting for us upon our arrival at our pansion. (B, D)
Our activities will include:
- On our first full day in Medjugorje, Ann will provide you with a comprehensive orientation about Medjugorje and the apparitions, and you will be a given a brief tour of the area, so that you are familiar with everything.
- We will have two meals each day at our pansion (breakfast every morning, and either lunch or dinner, depending on the events scheduled that day). There are many restaurants in Medjugorje for people who may wish to have a third meal each day.
- We will be able to attend the Holy Mass in English every day at St. James church (usually at 10:00 am), with English speaking pilgrims from throughout the world.
- We will be able to participate in the international program of prayer each evening, which includes the rosary, the availability of the Sacrament of Reconciliation, the international Mass for all pilgrims, prayers for healing and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- We will climb Apparition Hill, site where Our Lady first appeared to the visionaries.
- You will have the option of climbing Cross Mountain, praying the Stations of the Cross as we ascend to the summit.
- We will visit the Cenacolo Community, where young people with various addictions will share their testimonies about how they found freedom and a new life through prayer, work, and the Sacraments.
- We will hear talks by visionaries when possible.
- We will hear talks by Medjugorje priests and other locals, when possible.
- There will be plenty of time for shopping as well, so that you can bring back a piece of Medjugorje to your loved ones at home.
Many of these activities will be subject to availability and weather. You will always have the option of participating in group activities or spending time by yourself.
Spend one last peaceful morning in Medjugorje including our required testing for our departure and one final Mass at St. James. This afternoon, we depart for Sarajevo, with some free time to explore this Old-World capital. Dinner and overnight in our hotel. (B, D)
Depart Sarajevo this morning after a wonderful pilgrimage with Our Lady!
- Daily Mass at holy sites
- Roundtrip economy airfare from Charlotte on Lufthansa
- 10 nights accommodations, including taxes and service charges
- Pilgrimage Director (AnnVucic) from arrival to departure
- Local guide in Medjugorje; deluxe motor coach transportation to and from Medjugorje and holy sites
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Arrival and departure transfer by private motor to and from Medjugorje